2011 m. balandžio 18 d., pirmadienis
MW 3... 7 month countdown
Now, even tho it will be hell of a much time from now on, everyone is wondering, will it suck in imbalance and glitches just as much as MW2 did, or will it be balanced out nearly perfectly as BO was (I'm saying that because BO has useless gay perk called second chance which doesn't benefit your game whatsoever)? BO stepped it up to the next level with great customization options and such things as wager matches to gamble with BO currency. Now, on one hand, if MW3 copy this, they will be perceived as unoriginal tazornuts (no matter they created CoD series in first place, haha). I wonder what MW3 will come up with, as BO took the icing with their release, the main ideas which made it so awesome as it is now. Now, when I think about it, MW2 could have been brilliant game if it corrected all the mistakes it had, like noobtubes, commando. When we were waiting for MW2 we were thinking like one man army is a great perk, it will allow to change loadouts in real time, and then, when we played it, what did we find out? We found out that this perk sucked donkey b****! I hope MW3 won't do that mistake again.
Užsisakykite:
Rašyti komentarus (Atom)
Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą