2011 m. balandžio 16 d., šeštadienis

Anyone else tired of Black Ops?

Okay, now this game has been out for a while. I have to say that Treyarch did one of a hell good job with this, everything seems balanced, seem okay... However, there is no such crazy feeling as we had in MW2, of previous cod's where you click right mouse to zoom with sniper, after 0.1 sec you click left to shoot, and, to everyone's amazement, it hits most of the time. This is pretty insane, feels sweet when you do it, but it made thousands of people rage quit once become the ones that got it pulled off on. So, I want to say, that MW2 was basically a mexican drama, where there was rage quits, quickscopes, imbalance. While you can compare BO to another day in the office - everything is standard, fine, good. But sometimes... ONE OF A HELL BORING DAY. So, I am now varying between these two - MW2 and BO to get the maximum of experience:)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą