2011 m. balandžio 17 d., sekmadienis

Minecraft... Am I like the last one tried this out?

No, just kidding. I've been playing nearly in its baby stages. But seriously, if you've haven't heard about this game... I can compare it to Lady Gaga, however, its fans are not senseless musical hearth lacking idiots, it is actually a really good game! Anyway, if you haven't heard of this, it is a world, where you build with bricks. The main measure in this game are simple cubes, they can be various substances like iron, coal and whatever. You can mine it all and build insane buildings just using these things. I think its pretty amazing that when games in nowadays have insane graphics and engines, this game easily takes its place between these while just taking up 100MB OF YOUR MEMORY in hard drive! Can you believe that? Millions enjoy this 100MB game as if it was COD Black Ops. You just have to try it, if you haven't already, and it is cheaper than... Uh... Whatever, but you get the point! :)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą