2011 m. balandžio 17 d., sekmadienis
Mortal Kombat is about to hit the shelves!
So, I'm stoaked about this release just as much as about Portal 2. This game will have all the best features of previous MK, plus, many new ones! It was already being tested out in machinima, and all I can say is effing WOW. The most awesome thing in this one will be slown down supers when, lets say, if you hit someone insanely hard in face, you see their skull crack through rentgene and their teeth fall out. This will never get old, and will look cooler than ever! Also, the new modes, like tag team, challenge modes, new stage fatalities according to each level. I've always liked the series due to not as many moves compared to other fighting simulators, but for strategic, custom made combos that are needed at special times, special moments. Like, for instance, if someone is about to hit you with some really hard ass hit, if you have Johny Cage with his X-factor, you can pop that out and it will automatically perform a devastating blow to nuts (haha) for the attacker! And suppers are easier to execute than ever, just hitting two buttons at once. MAN, I'm so excited, I can't wait!
Užsisakykite:
Rašyti komentarus (Atom)
Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą