2011 m. balandžio 19 d., antradienis

Machinima quality control DEAD

Okay, now, seriously? Machinima has like largest amount of subscribers-gamers in the world. Amazing thing tho, that if some new guy drops a video there... Out of 1kk subscribers like 20,000 actually watch it. Now, why is this happening? Today, I saw a video on M Respawn of GTA IV (I <3 gta) called "exterminator". I was like, awesome, GTA IV doesn't appear often in machinima, it has to be cool. And, as everyone expected, it was some totally random stuff, dude is going on a bike and killing people with shotgun... That's it! It was sooooo retarded!!! OH MY GOD!!! I wonder how the guy in machinima that told "this could be cool to put up" looked. Are you INSANE?!? Now there you go - that is the explanation why machinima, while having over million subscribers, gets on average of 20k views on their videos. BECAUSE THEY USUALLY SUCK!! Okay, nerdish rage now is gone for some time, but I will be back... I will be sooo pissed I will break a brand new pen in your eyes... You can't miss that haha ;)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą