2011 m. balandžio 18 d., pirmadienis

Killzone 3 - did it live up to BO?

Well, it feels like a very unique game. Some people say that it should be compared to Halo Reach as it is a console exclusive on PS3 just like Halo is on Xbox, however, I'm not big fan of a Halo, although, I play it sometimes on my friends Xbox. Anyway, if you compare KZ3 to BO it has a lot of similarities, such as short lasting, yet recovering health (this was a genius idea first presented in CoD2) and it has pretty similar mechanics. However, BO just has a lot more weapons to offer. Usually, when game offers great variety of weapons, those weapons nearly feel the same. Amazingly, in Black Ops, it is avoided and most of the guns differ with their feel and specifics, while on KZ3, there are few weapons, yet completely different. And it is fine, however, people that want variety will count this as a minus. Now, what is so awesome about KZ3 is MELEE KILLS! There are many variations of a kill when you come close to someone, for instance, my favorite, is when a guy takes other guys head and sticks his thumbs in his eye sockets and shitload of blood comes out. Chicks think it is lame, but such geek as me thinks blood is cool haha. Or, you can simply break someone's neck while coming close to him, slit a throat you you're behind him, stab him directly in the neck and so on. I got this game only because of this when I saw it on youtube and this is the way BO will never be - as gory and bloody ^_^, I think it is a must to check out demo at least.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą